Thursday, December 31, 2009

December 31, 2009

Updated post: May contain spoilers. This was posted in one of my old blogs back in June. I grew up reading, and loving, the "Archie" comic books. Even now, I have several reprint collections which I still read from time to time. I will probably more in the future. As a teenager, I often pondered the great question, "Would I rather be Betty, or Veronica?" After some serious consideration, I came to the conclusion that I would like to be as WEALTHY as Veronica, and as NICE as Betty. In other words, I wanted to be a teenage female version of Richie Rich! Well, as you may have heard by now, Archie is getting married. To Betty? To Veronica? Who CARES???? Archie getting married would be the end of an era, and, IMO, there are some eras that should not end. Update: As it turns out, the era is not ending. Click here for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive