Wednesday, December 16, 2009

December 16, 2009

You may have noticed that I've changed the name of this blog. Actually, I changed it TWICE in one day! ********************************************************************************* My little niece had the chance to play Mary in a Christmas pageant, but she chose to play an angel instead. Her reason: Angels wear glitter. ********************************************************************************** "Once Upon A Christmas Time", by Thyra Ferre Bjorn, came in today's mail. That was fast! *********************************************************************************** I cut my thumb on the lid of a can. OUCH! At least I remembered to offer it up! And thank God it's not too deep a cut! ******************************************************************************* I saw a few things I wanted to add to my collection, but they were either too small, or they were under copyright. ********************************************************************************** CURRENTLY READING "Lavender Laughs in the Chalet School", by Elinor M. Brent-Dyer. {juvenile fiction, school series} "The Art Spirit", by Robert Henri (nonfiction) "The Interior Castle" by St. Teresa Of Avila {Catholic, Spiritual Reading, Classic} "Pirkei Avos Treasury" (I prefer this to the version I started reading online, because it has commentaries, which the online version lacks.) (Judaica, nonfiction}

Followers

Blog Archive