Saturday, December 12, 2009

December 12, 2009

I've reached Level 25th on FarmVille. Now I can buy sunflowers! YES!!! And speaking of SunflowersClick here *********************************************************************************** Check out my online collection! ********************************************************************************* Fr. Joseph sang the longer "Ite Missa Est" at the end of today's live Mass. I LOVE the longer "Ite". ******************************************************************************** CURRENTLY READING "The Highland Twins at the Chalet School", by Elinor M. Brent-Dyer. {juvenile fiction, school series} "The Art Spirit", by Robert Henri (nonfiction) "The Interior Castle" by St. Teresa Of Avila {Catholic, Spiritual Reading, Classic} "Pirkei Avos Treasury" (I prefer this to the version I started reading online, because it has commentaries, which the online version lacks.) (Judaica, nonfiction} ************************************************************************************ I'm going to look for some old, black and white tv shows online.

Followers

Blog Archive