Friday, December 11, 2009

December 11, 2009

My cat, Winky, was on top of the computer monitor this morning. I went to FishVille, and he was fascinated! He swatted at the fish with his paw. ************************************************************************************ I just got "The Interior Castle" in today's mail. This translation was made by the Benedictines of Stanbrook Abbey, on which Rumer Godden based the monastery in "In This House of Brede". ************************************************************************************* CURRENTLY READING "The Highland Twins at the Chalet School", by Elinor M. Brent-Dyer. {juvenile fiction, school series} "The Art Spirit", by Robert Henri (nonfiction) "The Interior Castle" by St. Teresa Of Avila {Catholic, Spiritual Reading, Classic} "Pirkei Avos Treasury" (I prefer this to the version I started reading online, because it has commentaries, which the online version lacks.) (Judaica, nonfiction} ******************************************************************************** I'm working on a new website, an online collection. You'll know more when I debut it. {Ain't I a stinker?} **************************************************************************** Priests For Life ***************************************************************************** First night of Chanukah. Frozen latkes. Good, but nothing like the ones my Baba used to make. Is ANYTHING ever like what ANYONE'S Baba used to make?

Followers

Blog Archive