Friday, February 5, 2010

Praying the Rosary

Less really IS more. I've discovered a way to pray SEVERAL rosaries, FULL rosaries a day. Instead of praying a full set of mysteries at a time, I now pray just two decades. Also, I pray these two decades after each activity, which means I may be praying those two decades several times in one hour. I begin each rosary in the usual way, and then, after the last Glorious Mystery, I pray the conluding prayers. Every morning, I pick up where I left off the night before. I use a list and a paper clip, so I don't lose my place. Update: Lately I haven't prayed the Rosary QUITE so many times a day, but I always manage at least ONE full Rosary. I've also tried two decades every half hour, except when I'm doing something that can't be interrupted. Maybe I should go back to that. I'm definitely getting at least one new book of Rosary meditations this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive