Sunday, January 24, 2010

January 24, 2010

I pray the Liturgy of the Hours every day, but on Sundays I pray it a bit differently. Weekdays: 7:00 AM Morning Prayer After Mass on EWTN: Office of Readings Midday OR Midafternoon {depending on circumstances}: Daytime Prayer 6:30 PM or thereabouts: Evening Prayer Bedtime: Night Prayer Sundays: 7:00 AM Morning Prayer After Mass on EWTN: Midmorning Prayer 10:30 AM: Office of Readings (I'd love to be able to sing the Te Deum in Latin. After the Angelus: Midday Prayer After the Chaplet of Mercy: Midafternoon Prayer (One Hour, Current, the other two, Complementary; in rotation. Today, for example, I used the Current Psalmody for Midmorning Prayer, so next week I'll be using it for Midday Prayer) After Benediction and Devotions on EWTN: Evening Prayer Bedtime: Night Prayer I'd also like to mention that I use Night Prayer from Sunday every night. I take the Psalms from BOTH sets of Sunday Night prayers, but I take the readings and prayers from the weekday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive